Chinese Company focusing on the trading business of stainless steel products with a variety of strip, roll, pipe fittings, seamless pipe, welded pipe, round steel and plate, etc., domestic and abroad.
Inside Sales Internship description:
Provides administrative support to the Inside Sales Department by researching industry topics, evaluating prospective employee English proficiency, and acting as a liaison with international clients and representatives.
- Researches future business expansion options for the company and create step-by-step guides for the General Manager. Topics may vary.
- Acts as an office liaison with English speaking legal representatives, agents, and customers abroad
- Writes and edits selected office correspondence with customers to ensure clear and professional English usage
- Assesses English language proficiency during recruitment interviews, ranks applicants on a 1-10 scale, and gives recommendations to management
- Develops potential sales leads by researching online for companies in steel pipe distribution, construction, and steel related industries worldwide
- Leads English language tutorials with General Manager and employees to improve fluency and pronunciation
- Other duties as assigned