Several great five star hotels in Shanghai offering accommodation, meals and remuneration for Food and Beverage service management trainees. Get valuable insights of the hospitality environment in China.
Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met. Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies. Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc. Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness. Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies. Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests. Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Supervise daily operation of all assigned outlets, including providing floor coverage during meal periods.
- Complete and distribute reports as needed.
- Complete the F&B Service Management Training Program tasks as assigned
- Implement new promotions in certain outlets, therefore we need benchmark reports
- Increase guest satisfaction
- Increase your own knowledge, attend trainings, do online training, make notes.
- Train, maintain, and enforce all service standards using use records,menus, and appropriate reference materials.
- Execute revenue and check control procedures properly on own shift.
- Conduct taste panels and menu classes on a daily basis for restaurant and room service.
- Supervise responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
- Ensure that all side work is done on a daily basis.
- Manage an effective repair and maintenance program through the use of work orders, inspections, etc.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.