Our Business Center was established in 1993 by a group of developers with a shared vision to build a world class serviced office operator in China. We are the 3rd largest serviced office operator in Shanghai. Working with us provides you unique growth opportunities as it exposes you to a diverse set of tasks in a dynamic working environment with comprehensive training system. We sincerely invite you to join us.
Job description for Brand Ambassador (Intern)
Responsibilities and Description:
- Explore new marketing channels and attract new clients.
- Participate in various activities; develop potential customers or business partners.
- Build up and maintain the relationships directly with clients and partners.
- Collect market information regarding competitors and submit reports.
- Act as Brand ambassador at events and online, like preparing and doing presentations.
- Identify and liaise with potential abroad partners.
- Collect and optimize business source from events or networking activities and enter into database.
- Participate in all kinds of media publicities and activities.
- Assist and support company’s event activities and media campaigns.
- Support all pre-sales related activities like following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Support sales team to develop businesses/relationships with the key customers.
- Willing to relocate each business center across Shanghai.
- College above, Marketing major or relevant majors preferable
- Self-motivated and team work spirit.
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good sense of professional ethics and confidentiality
- Able to work under pressures.
- Proficiency in office software like Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Photoshop skill is a plus.
- English skills; Mandarin is a plus.
Nature of position：
Full-time: 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday.