Career Level: Entry Level
City /State: Beijing & Shanghai
Length: 3 – 6 months
Language Requirements: English – Fluent / Chinese – Basic/intermediate a plus
We are the leading travel technology and digital marketing company in China that helps international travel and tourism organizations connect to Chinese consumers. We leverage the internet and social media in China to spread brand messages of our clients, and help them execute results-driven digital marketing campaigns. We are registered in Beijing with offices in Shanghai and Xi’an, and were founded by leading experts in the business use of social media, e-marketing, revenue management and online travel distribution from North America, Europe and China.
We also publish industry news and analysis website. Our Current Clients include, but are not limited to: Canadian Tourism Commission, Malaysia Tourism, Vancouver Tourism, Sixtus Group, Kempinski Hotels Group, Taj Hotels Group, Mandarin Oriental, and Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
We have a unique, young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective candidates will be offered a lot of responsibilities and a unique opportunity to fast track your career development. The marketing / business development department is growing rapidly and we are looking for a strong candidate interested in gaining comprehensive online marketing experience and working in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will assist us in improving and further developing our channels.
The successful candidate will work closely with the marketing management and other marketing team members as well as our internal operational teams. The focus for this internship will be on online marketing and business development. The right candidate will have at least a basic understanding of SEO, online marketing, on-page and off-page online marketing. Any experience working in an online marketing/SEO capacity or marketing role will be an advantage.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with clients and improve media relations
- Create publicity material, promotional flyers and brochures etc.
- Assist with the PR of products and services
- Improve and localize web content for English markets, a task that includes content and article writing
- Conducting e-market research and market planning
- Collect detailed statistics about our social media accounts and assist with analysis and reporting
- Improve online portals for internal sharing of information
- Lead tracking and proposal drafting
Skills & Requirements
- Undergraduates and recent graduates preferred
- Background in computer science, graphic design, advertising & marketing
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Ability to self-prioritize work streams and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Detail oriented, possess strong communication and organizational skills and have an outgoing personality
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong interest in trending analysis
- A real passion for digital media, digital marketing
- Strong interest in social media & communications, and a “can-do” attitude
- Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office
- Online marketing background in SEO, SEM, CPC and/or CPA based activities is a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Powerpoint, Adobe Design Suite an advantage
- Good grasp of English language both written and spoken
- Knowledge of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus