This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness,driving internet traffic, and increasing quote activity within an assigned territory, Update and maintain our social media presence, including scheduling Facebook , Flickr, Weibo, Linkedin, weixin groups and Twitter updates.
Utilize word of mouth marketing, Internet marketing, and Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic, brand awareness, and requests for insurance quotes.
Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions on potential clients
Utilize Blogging, SEO, social networking, and backlink building to raise our web presence and placement on web searches within the assigned territory.
Increase the number of clients and prospects online and generate new ideas accordingly.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Social Media Strategist or related)
- Previous internship or related experience in social media or is a plus
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing,
- PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe In Design and Photoshop highly desired. Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
- An effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.