Job Description & Company Introduction
A packaging company currently seeking a Sales & Marketing Intern to join its team in Shanghai. If you are interested in working in an international environment, then this is for you!
This company a global, strategic packaging agency focused on building brands through packaging. Founded in 2006 by Swedish nationals, the company serves international clients in 17 countries from offices in Shanghai, Cologne, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City and Tallinn. We help clients from the worlds of fashion, retail and food & beverage develop innovative design solutions that are market-relevant and keep production in mind to translate vision to reality.
The Sales & Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing and Account Managers with various projects and tasks that will give a well-rounded understanding of business operations.
This internship will give you the chance to learn about marketing, social media and sales and customer relations. Besides that, you will also profit from the experience of our sales team.
- Content marketing: write content for website and regular newsletters, as well as social media platforms
- Social media marketing: update LinkedIn profile, Facebook profile and blog on a regular basis
- Write content for the website
- Assist with development of market strategies
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist the sales department with research and market analysis
- Compile leads from online and other listings and put them in a database
- Evaluate potential customers and create a CRM system
- Prepare presentations
we are looking for young and driven people, enjoying challenges and fast-paced work environments. Motivated people should be able to work under pressure and open to learning new things. It is indispensable to have good communication and interpersonal skills. Any kind of sales experience is welcome and highly appreciated.