We are the world’s largest incubator and VC fund that invests in the development of companies in the internet industry. We identify and build proven Internet business models in new markets where we seeks to scale them into market leading companies. The company started in 2007 and now has more than 30,000 employees across its network of companies, which are active in more than 110 countries across six continents.
It’s the opportunity to work on conceiving, designing and building the next generation ecommerce experience. It’s the uncommon chance to be at the start of something big – a movement to change how people discover and purchase products online.
A remarkably open, nimble & progressive environment – every voice is heard, and you can really see your work incorporated, brought to fruition, and delivering a real impact. A culture and team that allows you to perform at your best.
The team is global, young, diverse and world-class; with both creative and analytical talent, they all share a deep passion to create, build and shape the future.
Work in a fast-paced and energetic environment, in the growing ecommerce sector in Shanghai. HR at our company presents a greatly independent position that requires great interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and critical thinking. The primary service provided by the HR team, is that of analyzing candidate applications, and searching for the people and skills that best suit the needs of our company. This is mainly done through conducting telephone interviews. Albeit, the recruitment team also focuses on maintaining correspondence with candidates and promoting job vacancies. We also plan and create strategies for the company to follow. In order for these areas of responsibility to run efficiently, it is paramount to work closely with other departments in the company.
- Analysing applications and candidates
- Evaluating candidates through telephone interviews.
- Facilitating a smooth application process for candidates.
- Promoting job vacancies.
- Create the HR strategy and develop the HR procedures in the company.
- Develop the recruitment and feedback processes.
- Guiding employees through the onbarding and offboarding procedures.
- Cooperation with other teams and departments within the office.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to remain patient and empathetic.
- Great enthusiasm and work-ethic.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think independently.
- Ability to work in a team
- Second language skills are desirable.